Saturday, February 6, 2010

Furry

We're enjoying a 4-day weekend...and Emmie is actually allowing me to take pictures of her!  :)  Oh, and I'm trying out Flickr to host my pics tonight...in the past I've used PhotoBucket.  Let's see what the difference is...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Flickr
emmie

Flickr...with making the image max size...
emmie

Ok, I just reviewed these photos...interesting.  These are all the same exact file...no editing differences.  Do you notice anything?  And, by you, I mean my few 'private-blog-readers' I actually have left.  :)  Thanks!

3 comments:

amalia said...

I think the Flickr ones look more clear. Amazing how they can look different. Maybe this is where I'm going wrong... I always upload mine to blogger from my iphoto and it takes forever.....and now if I ever use photoshop to edit.... I don't know how to go about doing it. Emmie has the most beautiful eyes! I'm so sad that we haven't played in the snow much this year and we have had sooo much....my kiddos just can't kick this thing.

Jenn said...

I think the smaller Flicker one is sharper...but the other two look about the same to me on the laptop. That's a cute shot of Emmie! Did you sharpen for the web like I suggested??

Jenn

doolittsia said...

Well, I'm not sure I can tell much of a difference but I think the Flickr one is just slightly more sharp or bright.

I love the picture of Emmie. It's so cute with the hood up framing her face!