Friday, April 3, 2009

Silly Stuff

A is cracking me up with her continued love for Mr. President. The other day she was working hard on a picture....coming to me asking me for paper, crayons, tape, etc. I did not know what her intentions were. A little while later, she came up to me and said in a very proud voice, "Mama, my picture is ready for the White House ! You need to put it in Barack Obama's mailbox!" So, I've been told that I must mail this picture to the White House. I must also find a look-alike to come to her birthday party...her little heart will be broken if her 'friend' Barack Obama is not in attendance. This morning I heard many more phone conversations between her and the president but was not quick enough with the video.

And, speaking of silly stuff...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Surely there are some impersonators here in KC! I think you are definitely stuck trying to find someone :) What a silly little girl :) And W is cracking me up with his rolls and knee socks!

Jenn