Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Little Man

W turned 6 months old yesterday! I simply can't believe that he is this old...I mean we are talking about a half of a year here...so the following seemed fitting for his photo shoot. Do you think he will be a 'finance guy' like his Daddy? He sure seems to 'look the part', doesn't he?

WJH -VP, Happiness Management, Director of Initiating Smiles, Manager of Inciting Giggles

This is fun!
Photobucket

I look like Daddy!
Photobucket

Numbers make me happy.
Photobucket

Wait, what is this thing?
Photobucket

Ohhh...it is soft!
Photobucket

Kind of getting bored here...
Photobucket

Forget this monkey suit business...I want to be a rockstar. Where's my guitar?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am dying here reading this post! SOOO funny! His huge smile and that tie...I could just eat him up! Someone tell these little men to stop growing so quick! Bring him over tomorrow so we can do some more pics!!

Jenn