Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Entertaining...

W tried out his Entertainer for the first time this weekend. Our Entertainer has made it through all of the girls and now W. I think some people call these ExerSaucers or something like that...whatever they are called, they are great! Anyway, W really likes it...but not for too long. He seems so old being able to hang out in this and play with all of the toys!

Speaking of entertaining, we had a 4-day weekend filled with fun. Saturday night we had an 80's party at our house. It was very fun...lots of hilarious outfits and great music. I had AquaNet, blue eyeshadow, a pick, banana clips and blue nailpolish in the bathroom for the girls to freshen up...80's style.

Lastly, yesterday High School Musical 3 was released. We made an early trip to WalMart to buy it and then had a viewing yesterday afternoon. The girls hung up a poster and made signs directing their friends to the 'theatre' and listing menu items (juice, water, popcorn and cookies). They also made movie tickets to hand out at the door.

Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Happy boy...
"I think I know that guy."

This is the invitation I made for the 80's party. The title is an 80's song...for those of you not familiar with Bon Jovi. :)
Olivia Newton-John and Mullet Man Movie time!
No movie is complete without popcorn.

No comments: