
Last week we had a playdate with our good friends. My friend Jenn and I are used to the girls having a wonderful time together. However, up until this point, W and S hadn't noticed each other too much. They were both sitting on the floor together when S noticed W's orange Trumpette tie socks. S kept grabbing them and pulling them off of W's feet. Instead of getting upset, W thought it was hilarious! He would giggle and smile and S would giggle and smile right back. It was just too cute for words....and unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me to take some video. (These pics were taken by Jenn).
So even though
we had already decided they were going to be best buds...now it is official! Now that he has made a friend through his giggles and smiles, I guess it's time for W's world to expand even a little more...sniff, sniff.
Also included are a couple more pics of him from yesterday when he was very fascinated by his shoes...and a recent picture I took of E.





No comments:
Post a Comment