Friday, December 19, 2008

"Santa, I'm Comin' Back Down and I Don't Have A Dirty Diaper Anymore!"

Last night we had our annual Santa party. Ok, well it is only the 2nd year that we have had the party but we plan on doing it for many more years so it is officially the 'Annual Santa Party'. We had 5 families over for dinner and dessert and a visit with Santa. It is so fun to see all of the eyes light up as Santa enters the house. Santa sits with each child and asks what they would like for Christmas. He also asks them what special Christmas wish they would make for someone else and then gives them a candy cane.

Santa had only been here for about a minute when we realized A had a dirty diaper...poor girl had to leave the festivities. R took her upstairs to resolve the problem. A few minutes later, we hear A stomping down the stairs quickly and saying in a loud and very excited voice, "Santa I'm comin' back down and I don't have a dirty diaper anymore!"

Here are some pictures from the night.

Santa enters the house...


A gets a high five!


W meets Santa for the first time.


A is in love.
K asked Santa for a beauty salon girl.
E wants to know if this is the REAL Santa.


Our first Christmas as a family of 6!

No comments: