Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Long, Long Ago

Happy New Year! Last night I was thinking about the song Auld Lang Syne and wanted to find out the history and meaning of the song. Here is a link to the information I found incase you are also curious...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Lang_Syne

This morning I explained New Year's Resolutions to the girls. Here is what they came up with. I still have to decide on some for myself but I'm pretty sure the top one will be to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes!

2009 New Year's Resolutions

Emmie: "I want to be nice to my sisters."

Katie: "I want to be nice to my Mom & Dad all the time...I mean sometimes."

Allie: "I want to play with my Groovy Girl. I want to listen."

Will: "I want to sleep through the night." (Ok, I wrote this one for him).

We hope your new year is filled with fun and happiness!

No comments: