Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We Are Thankful...

I love Thanksgiving day. It is great to have some time with nothing to do but spend time with family and be thankful for the blessings in our lives. When I asked the girls what they were thankful for this Thanksgiving, I was given these responses (in this order).

E
  • my family
  • my house
  • my friends
  • aunts and uncles
  • grandmas and grandpas
  • sisters and brother
  • food and water
  • clothes
  • cousins
  • animals
  • flowers
  • God

K

  • my mom and dad
  • my cousins
  • my Barbie
  • my big sister
  • my stuffed animals
  • my family
  • my coloring books
  • candy
  • my school
  • Cheez-its
  • icecream
  • my pink sheets on my bed

A

  • bracelets
  • Casey (when I asked her who Casey was she said she didn't know)
  • friends
  • sticks
  • animals
  • hippos
  • stuffed animals
  • toys
  • people
  • princesses
  • cows
  • a mouse
  • "I like my family."

W (as decided upon by E and K)

  • his ba-ba
  • his swing
  • his family
  • his sisters
  • his pacifier
  • his crib
  • diapers

Happy Thanksgiving! May you also be thankful for everyday blessings such as Cheez-its, pink sheets, flowers and cows this holiday season!

No comments: