I LOVE Halloween...there is such excitement in the day...children playing make believe and being so excited to see friends and run around and collect candy. We had a very busy and fun day. The weather was perfect. Our day started off with a parade at K's school and then a parade at E's school. Later, we went to a neighbor's house for dinner, trick-or-treating and a party.W was a bear for Halloween but not for long. It was such a warm day that this costume was a bit too much for him. A was a cow and had so much fun playing the part. R said she was a fantastic trick-or-treater...walking all over the neighborhood and never tiring of saying trick-or-treat, mooooo and thank you. E was the perfect monkey! I'm so happy that she chose this costume instead of some movie character or pop singer. Doesn't she look adorable?
And now, about K...she simply wanted to be Cinderella, a princess for the day. She was so excited for me to make her hair "poofy". When she put on these Halloween socks, I told her that I wasn't sure a princess would wear those. She simply stated that a princess would wear those socks on Halloween. She also chose the leather shoes stating that they looked a bit "princessy". This Cinderella had lost BOTH glass slippers!
Happy on Halloween
A is holding both her tail and the monkey's tail in this pic!










No comments:
Post a Comment