That looks like a lot of fun! When my little ones ask to camp, I'll remember that we can do an INDOOR camp out since I'm not an outdoorsy girl.
Did they sleep in the tents or just play? That will be a great memory for them.
Oh, they sleep in the tents all night...even Will. However, mom was too tired sleeping on the couch and didn't get up and take any pictures. :(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! When my little ones ask to camp, I'll remember that we can do an INDOOR camp out since I'm not an outdoorsy girl.
Did they sleep in the tents or just play? That will be a great memory for them.
Oh, they sleep in the tents all night...even Will. However, mom was too tired sleeping on the couch and didn't get up and take any pictures. :(
Post a Comment