I hope to get to my pictures soon but here are the meet and greet pictures. These are all getting printed for their autograph books. We had so much fun meeting all of these characters!
Oh my goodness... I love all of them...but of course have a special love for Mater!!! Are you guys back?? Can't wait to hear all about it.....soooo would love to take our kids.....now you can give me all the pointers!!! Cute cute cute!! Hope you guys had a great time!!!!
3 comments:
So fun!!! It was wonderful seeing all of you!!!!!
Oh my goodness... I love all of them...but of course have a special love for Mater!!! Are you guys back?? Can't wait to hear all about it.....soooo would love to take our kids.....now you can give me all the pointers!!! Cute cute cute!! Hope you guys had a great time!!!!
I am glad you are back. It will probably take a week to decompress. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment