Last night was the daddy/daughter dance. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pictures because Rich had just gotten home from Brazil and we were very rushed. I was able to get this one of all 4. I think they look so old...how did this happen?
Julia is looking at your blog with me and she wants K to know that her hair is beautiful ;) They DO look big. E and I were talking about this on the way to school yesterday...can't believe how much they have grown in the past few years!
3 comments:
This picture is GORGEOUS!!!! Love it!
Julia is looking at your blog with me and she wants K to know that her hair is beautiful ;) They DO look big. E and I were talking about this on the way to school yesterday...can't believe how much they have grown in the past few years!
Your kids are SO beautiful, Nance! I'm so glad I get to follow your blog now. :):)
Post a Comment