Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!!!

I simply can't believe that Will turned 2 last Friday.  I just can't believe it.  I remember the appointment when we found out our baby was a boy.  It was shocking and very shocking to everyone else as well.  While we would have been just as happy with a girl, it was so exciting to think about having a son.  I cherished every minute of that pregnancy and appreciated being so blessed. 

From the very first day, he has been such a sweet boy.  Just tonight he thought I looked sad and said "Don't worry, Mama."  That brought a smile to my face immediately and he said "All better, Mama?"  I will never forget how he has ALWAYS loved to hold hands.  At 2, he is full of energy and is so easy going at the same time.  He is sweet, fun, funny, smart and all boy. 

We had a great birthday weekend.  I have many pictures to share but am so tired so here is one for now...

 

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet, little guy! Hope he loved it.