Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day Of 1st & 4th Grade

Today was the first day of school!  Emmie is now in 4th grade.  I joke with her that I can no longer help her with homework since I only taught up to 3rd grade.  Katie is now a big 1st grader....going to school all day long...no longer home with me for lunch.  They were both ready for school to start!  I don't think I was quite prepared though....although it is always a very exciting day for them. 

2 comments:

amalia said...

Very cute.....both girls look so grown up to me in these pics! Of course Allie and Will....are pretty cute too....thank goodness we still have little ones at home during the day to keep us occupied!!! Keep forgetting to tell you how Joseph asks for Will constantly....he always says...he's my "trend" for friend, of course! :)

Stacey said...

Happy New School Year cuties!