Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How does that song go?

Every girl can be a princess?  Well, yes, except....the 2 girls in the back middle.  They were more interested in being silly.  Ha!  Yes, that is Emmie with the hat and long curly hair.

Last Saturday was Allie's birthday party.  Allie wanted to have a princess party at our house.  We did princess makeovers, a fashion show, had a tea party and did some princess dancing (which soon turned to Ring Around The Rosey and Duck Duck Goose).

Here are 2 pics of Princess Allie during the fashion show...


And Princess Katie during the fashion show....pay no attention to the rookie photographer's flash showing in the mirror.

And...here they are again.  They had me introduce them as 'Princesses....different girls'.


The birthday girl had a wonderful time at her party!  However, she didn't really eat the scrumptious and beautiful strawberry cream cupcakes I ordered from a nearby bakery.  They just seemed perfect for a tea party.  I heard them say something about too much frosting...never heard of such a thing.  I think I'm going to need to make her some regular box mix funfetti cupcakes this week. 


Finally..... a video from the dance party!!  Can you hear all of the sweet giggles?

1 comment:

amalia said...

Some pretty darn cute princesses at that party!!! And the two older girls...TOO FUNNY!!! As for the cupcakes....my Sophia would have inhaled that frosting and left all of the cake! :)