Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Week!

Allie is turning 4 on Wednesday!  Tomorrow starts the festivities as she is celebrating at school.  She keeps telling people that tomorrow is her FAKE birthday and then says, "Isn't that funny?"  Wednesday we will probably go out to lunch (any takers?) and then also out to dinner with Daddy.  She has chosen Noodles & Co. of course.  Thursday I'm sure she will be wearing her birthday outfit to school again.  Then, Saturday is her princess party.  The 'big girls' are going to be giving the 'little girls' princess makeovers with dresses, hair, make-up and nails.  Then, we're going to have a fashion show, a tea party and then dance, dance, dance!  (Side note:  A few good friends will be proud of me for this.  Allie wanted a princess party....a real, live commercial princess party.  I didn't try to put any kind of spin on it at all to make it more unique.  I just sent out an evite (gasp), bought the Disney party supplies she wanted (yikes), etc etc.  I must admit...it feels great and I'm not stressed and she's ecstatic!  We're going to have FUN!  I'm still making the cake though.  ;)

4 comments:

Blink of an Eye said...

Happy Birthday Allie! You are such a big girl now.

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Allie!!

doolittsia said...

Happy Birthday, Allie! We love the princess dress! (I'm sure it will be a great day on Saturday). Nance, I did just realize that you didn't do the whole 'party theme' plan which puts us all to shame. I'm glad you are able to enjoy sitting back a little on this one!

amalia said...

Isn't it funny...how these little girls just adore the Disney princess themed parties? Sophia is the same way! The party sounds so fun!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Allie!!! Hope you had a great day!!!