Sunday, March 28, 2010

feeling the love...

I think almost everyone who reads this blog received my email last week about my new photography business.  If not, here is the link...
http://www.cookieclicksphotography.com/

I also have a cookie clicks photography blog...there is a link to it on the site.  I decided to keep it separate from our personal blog as I want this blog to remain our little family 'scrapbook'.

Thanks to my wonderful husband who has been so supportive.  He has not expressed even one ounce of hesitation in my new endeavor.....although he did jokingly mention that he had to wear a short sleeve shirt to work last Friday on casual day (it seems I have neglected the laundry due to my 10pm- 2am office hours, ha).  He must have some serious confidence in me. 

I have had so much fun starting this business and am so passionate about it.  People that know me know that I am so very indecisive and I don't have one teeny tiny ounce of indecision about this.  What has made it even more fun is my friends and family who have shown such an interest...or atleast pretended to, ha.  My friend Christina (whom I met eating cold refried beans out of a can on a late night in our dorm in college) said something like "This just couldn't be more perfect for you...I'm so happy for you."  My big sis (and only sis) Cathy sent me an email telling me how proud of me she was and some other nice things...although it was sent late night and red wine may have been involved.  :)

So, thank you all for listening...

1 comment:

JK said...

Nance - I just saw your posts about your photography business! I hadn't checked your blog in a while so when I said your pictures were professional I didn't know about the business! Congratulations - the pictures are so sweet!