On Tuesday, my good friend Jenn, who is so very talented in many ways, came over to take some pictures of W. Here are just a few from the many we love! Thanks for the pictures Jenn!
Hey guys, we have just checked out the blog for the first time in a week. It's Saturday morning and Jesse is not awake yet, but the kids and I are gushing over your darling family. I couldn't hold back the flow of tears looking at your little miracle. How blessed we all are. It makes me miss you guys so much. I loved seeing pictures of mom and dad too. You both are looking well. Love to all! Miss and Kids P.S. I am fighting off the urge to wake Jess up and show him these pix.
3 comments:
He's just beautiful. It would be hard to take a bad picture of that little sweetie that's for sure!
Thank YOU for letting me be part of his first couple of days in the world...he holds a special place in my heart too :)
Jenn
Hey guys, we have just checked out the blog for the first time in a week. It's Saturday morning and Jesse is not awake yet, but the kids and I are gushing over your darling family. I couldn't hold back the flow of tears looking at your little miracle. How blessed we all are. It makes me miss you guys so much. I loved seeing pictures of mom and dad too. You both are looking well. Love to all! Miss and Kids
P.S. I am fighting off the urge to wake Jess up and show him these pix.
Hi Nance!!! How lucky you are to have your own personal photog!!! Jenn is FABULOUS... I'm ALMOST tempted to jump on a plane and visit (ALMOST!!!)
That second pic is ADORABLE!!!
Thanks for sharing your little man with us!!!
Lala in PA :o)
Post a Comment